SPEAKING & WORKSHOP TOPICS:
SUCCESSFUL LEADERSHIP: 5 KEYS OF INFLUENCE
What defines successful leadership? What common traits are shared among the most impactful and influential leaders of our time? One thing: Communication. If you want to be an effective leader in your life and career, build dedicated and loyal teams of employees, and motivate communities for change, mastering this skill is crucial. In this interactive workshop, you will learn the five keys of strong communication for improved leadership, sales, and business success.
BUILDING A BUSINESS: FROM PASSION TO PROFIT IN 3 STEPS
In this interactive presentation, participants discover the three fundamental elements required to create a thriving business they love. Audiences learn new tools, based in the neuroscience of performance, to match a business with their passions, identify and remove obstacles entrepreneurs commonly face, and find the confidence to make their business vision a reality.
A BREAKTHROUGH FORMULA FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
It has been consistently proven that knowing why you do business will allow you to know how and what to do. This is what separates successful, innovative entrepreneurs and companies from the status quo. This engaging presentation reveals the breakthrough formula you can use to have a deeper understanding of your core values and the skills to authentically communicate your business mission to potential clients, investors, and partners to drastically increase profits.
BE THE 10%: The Neuroscience of Goal Achievement
A compelling study at the University of Scranton University revealed that over 90% of New Years Resolutions do not become a resolution at all. But what about the other 10%? There is something they are doing differently that ensures their success. This presentation uncovers the barriers to achieving our goals and reveals 3 techniques that are necessary if you want more ease and success in achieving results whether in business or in life.
Stephanie can cover a variety of subjects and speak to using ‘right-brain thinking’ for creating breakthroughs, time management, overcoming fears/obstacles, and improving confidence. Overall her presentations are about empowering people to have everything they need to pursue their passions fearlessly and believe in their potential. Ask about custom topics for your group.